My grips experiences/Share your own!

Ernie.

Bronze member
Best feeling grips imo are Vans/Cult collabo grips but they do go rather quick & If you get sweaty hands easily I wouldn't suggest them. I'm back to ODI Longnecks now just because They come in at a close second & last way longer.
I had vans/cult grips aswell and they felt amazing but they deffinitly do wear out fast. Me and Juan both had them and I swear I had like 3 pairs before he finished one.

SamDybeck

Steel Member
I got the Cult AKs about a month back, really good grips, there the same if not a little longer than the vans, and the first half of the grip is like a soft circular ridge pattern and the other is a harder pattern that feels a lot like the cult vans grips. I'd give them a double thumbs up

AdamG

Ethic grips for me, so nice and soft because they are thick. They now make them in red, blue and a tan colour as well. Come in a cool box as well :p

Jman

Steel Member
My black ODI softies turned to crap after being cooked inside a car. They just shed sticky black goo that's hard to remove. I replaced them with gum cult/vans but they vibrate too much on hill bombs. Going to try the ethic grips.

Chrispy

Silver Member
Duo Martinez
Very soft and squishy
You never feel sweaty hands with these
Last so long
Wear in well

Stolen money
Horrid all around

Bsdforever:
Horrible, stolen money knockoff

EVERYONE GET FLY FINOS THEY ARE SOOOO NICE NO LIE I LOVE THEM

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
District grips are hella nice when worn in, but when theyre new ish then they suck diks

Animal Edwins are siq

Duo homans are good too

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
tilt grips are too hard for me same with regular odis
i just like softies thats all ive really used cause the softer the better for me, i dont care how long they last cause its just 10 bucks. and it doesnt matter cause softies last a year for me anyway
i really like vans cult grips might get a pair
animal edwins are ehh
ethic grips are cool but theyre REALLY thick. not really my taste

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
Oh wow. 15 pages. My most successful thread ever.

I recently won a set of Raptor grips and they feel pretty bawse.

emil_rides_street

Steel Member
I'm just shreddin TiLT continentals, and have to say: BEST GRIPS EVER!
The only thing what's not soo good is the length, I'm used to ethic/Addicts but they get worn down so fast.

1 Tipp: BUY THEM!