new fourm for uk

RiccardoM

Steel Member
Screw you jay, you are a douche.

Do you really think we need a load of crappy forums for us to communicate on? I know I haven't been here for very long but from what I can see, this is the most important thing that has happened to scootering - It has been one single place for everyone who scooters to go to and ask questions and have fun; have a proper look around the forums and see the amount of companies who have come here for our feedback - a lot of the parts you ride (if they are decent) have been designed with the help of someone on here; the amount of history on here is ridiculous, just give up.

Yes, I get it you're probably some snotty nosed 12 year old who wants to make their mark on the world but you need to realise that we don't want another place to check out the news and hang out, we want and have the scooter resource.

AliAnderson

Bronze member

Do you really think we need a load of crappy forums for us to communicate on? I know I haven't been here for very long but from what I can see, this is the most important thing that has happened to scootering - It has been one single place for everyone who scooters to go to and ask questions and have fun; have a proper look around the forums and see the amount of companies who have come here for our feedback - a lot of the parts you ride (if they are decent) have been designed with the help of someone on here; the amount of history on here is ridiculous, just give up.

Yes, I get it you're probably some snotty nosed 12 year old who wants to make their mark on the world but you need to realise that we don't want another place to check out the news and hang out, we want and have the scooter resource.

I love you.

jay30

wow what a nice place this is.
no not 12 read the post and not trying to stop anybody come onto this place at all just simply noticed the lack of UK based forums and thought it might be a good idea to start one.being older it's harder to find like minded people who do have a scooter so thought it might help.

jay30

look peaple i realy didnt mean no offense of posting the fourm on here didnt think peaple will mind.
sorry if i upsett some of you kids but that wasnt my plan.
just simply a older guy who has just started up and was trying to find a uk fourm and yes i know im on one here but theres not alot on here to do with uk so i seen it as a good idea.
i will see if i can remove the link if its upsetting peaple.