New Scooter Modding Thread!

Reddicopp

Bronze member
Decks should definetly be purshased from amazon. They have by far the best deals I've seen. I bought a v2i there.

M

meassurcePlera

rolex replica daytona

replica calibre de cartier watches
Like Bob Varvatos, the particular 2013 Chrysler 300 is constantly on the demonstrate in which world-class quality, efficiency along with craftsmanship might be created along with printed in Detroit. This effort empowered the Chrysler brand name to be able to mold their thinking in the same way that has produced John Varvatos a new trailblazer of modern manner. Relying on rock and roll 'n' spin and high industry, the actual Chrysler 300C David Varvatos Special along with the 300C Bob Varvatos High end Release, reproduce pleasure and give chance to this is associated with "Imported coming from Detroit.Inch Each main automobiles show the idea, that whenever influenced, hard work may make stunning points."Our The year 2013 Chrysler 300C Bob Varvatos Limited Edition represents more than simply a creative effort,In . mentioned Saad Chehab, Us president and also Boss - Chrysler Manufacturer, Chrysler Class LLC. Selection along with Boys' series, along with Speak by simply John Varvatos. The developer has become identified thrice with the CFDA with the U . s . Manner Honor for New Designer clothing Designer (June The year 2000) along with Menswear Designer of the Year (Summer Mid 2001 along with June 2006) and has been privileged since GQ's "Designer of the Year" within 07. -- which include his well known 315 Bowery store throughout Nyc, formerly the particular seminal underground audio golf club CBGB's -- an internet-based, plus in far better shops across the world. David Varvatos can even be seen as an advisor in NBC's "Fashion Star" which will go back for Period Only two in early The year 2013.

pasha de cartier watch replica
Small remains towards the creativeness on "The Right after,Inch that fetishizes butchery almost as much as their arch-villain.Thus Robust can be roused through the drunk rut he sank straight into once the circumstance had been sealed a decade prior to, to be able to application struggle with this kind of diabolical opponent. Along with Carroll seems intent on focusing on individuals in whose deaths will likely be specially disturbing for Healthy. These innocents incorporate Carroll's ex-wife, Claire (Zea), along with to whom Healthy droped in love even though chasing after Carroll ahead of, activating anger from the cuckolded hubby.Never mind everything. (Alert: spoilers forward.)

genuine white breitling mulliner tourbillon
' a whole new form of speech regarding Hooper

fake rolex watches for sale
Olivia Wilde Jer Sudeikis Involved yourself! Gain access to Hollywood - Five several hours ago Really like is within the oxygen for Jer Sudeikis as well as Olivia Wilde! The happy couple -- which first began online dating at the end of The new year and also recently relocated in together -- is involved yourself.Santos president Luiz Alvaro signifiant Oliveira Ribeiro had been infuriated through Ganso's rejection to be able to indication a much better agreement, informing the magazine Your Tribune that "it will be extremely hard to make available him or her a penny more".Grin or perhaps grimace? Royal Kate family portrait breaks opinion Reuters * Exclusive, Jan Eleven, The year 2013 Manchester (Reuters) - The 1st official face of The united kingdom's Duchess involving Cambridge, widely known through her past identify Kate Middleton, had been introduced london upon Friday, and viewpoint had been greatly separated over a photo several deemed ugly. The actual 31-year-old, Much more »

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
Me and my shop sponsor isn' really modding but we are trying to make the best bar extender out there, it will be able to change it width easy and be easy to remove.

instinctscooter

Silver Member
might kick this thread a bit. anyone interested in "modifying" stuff ask away. will write up a bit about the concept of why, how and who can use it in time.
could you elaborate on all the mods you have done on setups, what tools you need. i know you are a fan of ics so what is the best way to set it up