NHL Hockey

Stevenson

Steel Member
So the NHL season recently started. I know SR has some die hard hockey fans such as myself and I want to get your thoughts on the new season. I'm gonna keep this thread alive all season.
Time for a rant. 3 games in and my Leafs are already doing bad. Tonight had me pissed off more than anything, Donovan gets a goal off of a clear high stick. Literally 37 seconds later, Schenn takes down Michalek with a high stick. Michalek goes down and stays down and is awarded a penalty shot. Hold the fuck up. Penalty shots are given on a breakaway. Michalek was never on a breakaway, therefore there should not have been a fucking penalty shot. Of course he is too much of a bitch to get up, so Alfredsson gets to shoot. I think if you can't take the shot, your team should not get it. Stajan eventually scores but it isn't enough. So now the Leafs are 0-2-1 all because of some shitty calls by some shitty fucking referees.

Steven_T

Sharks all the way. We lost our first game, but we dominated the Ducks in our second game. Now we got the Kings tonight....hoping we run through them also. SHARKS ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR.

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
flyers-logo.gif

3-0 right now, doing pretty good.

Jason Griffiths

Bronze member
Flyers are getting off to a good start this season. Richards was the first Flyer to get a hat trick at a home opener. Briere also got the game winning goal on his bday. It's going to be a great season.

sax

Steel Member
like stevenson, i'm a Leafs fan. but i honestly dont see them doing much this year. i have alot of confidence in Chicago. they have so much young talent.

Stevenson

Steel Member
Upper+Deck+NHL+Rookie+Debut+ruIeOyE16sal.jpg

Yeah I went there. Kid's a beast and will only get better as the season progresses. To bad he won't be playing Saturday, as he has an injured groin. Steven your Sharks need to step their shit up. They were losing 1-0 last time I checked as Canadian TV is gay and won't play the game. But yeah. Leafs for the cup baby!
toronto_maple_leafs.gif