October LA Street Jam

issac p

Silver Member
581628_712848228729967_1099732136_n.jpg
Alright, so I'm going to be throwing a street jam in downtown la on Sunday october 6th, 2013. It'll be hosted by myself, and some of the other guys from outhere. The meet up spot is lafayette skate plaza and some of the spots are going to be staples center, wilshire spots, la high, and hollywood high. We will be taking the subway from spot to spot, so do NOT forget to bring $6 for the metro day pass. I'd also bring money for lunch and drinks. I don't know how successful this is going to be, but I figured I might as well just give it a shot. I just really don't like how there's barely any events for street riders. Back when I used to ride bmx, there'd be a street jam like every other month, so it'd be sick to see the same in scootering. By the way, this jam will NOT be sponsored. One of the main reasons why it won't be is because I want people to go to actually enjoy riding street and not to just sit around and hope for free parts. I don't expect the turnout to be as large as phase two's jam, but it'd be nice to have more people. If you have any questions or anything, feel free to send me a message. Hope to see you there!
P.S. I'm going to release another flyer thingy with the full plan and all the spots sometime before the day of the jam.​