Official Legit List

Foster

Steel Member
To get on the list you must have AT LEAST 3 VOUCHES for your legitimacy from people who are not new to SR (been on the site for at least 6 months)

Legit
All-Weld
AustinBirch
Austin214
Alexscooter
Bayley Maxcy
BenKowalski
Ben Jelinek
Bennett_J
Blue
Burnzkid
BrandonWeir
Carljr
Carson
Casey Hendrix
Chaves
Chris Brown
Chris vincent
Chris36
CodyParker
Cory Ricklick
DavidCronin
Davidcappetta
Dewey
Derek Seay
DJ PON3
Dpnelson
Drew Martinez
Dylan Crane
dZach
Ellie
evanlikescooter
Foster T.
Frank T
Garrett B
Hep Greg
Hunter Treviranus
Isaac Coy
Issac p
J-DoGg
Jcott
Jesse Guyett
Jimmy C
Jacob2195
Joe Riley
Keenanstill
Kevin Booth
Koring
Kyle B
Lamay
Lleyton
Matthew_D
Nick Griffin
Nick Silverman
Parker AZ
Parrish
Rob R
RideSoCal
R-dubya
Robert Stine
Ryan W
Snyder
Stackies
Slenderman
Tom Cirbee
Trace
Trevor
Toddpickel
TylerD
ttwilson320
Unknown heros
vincep09
Zach!
150rider310
702scoot

Unlegit
Sniffz
Muse-Phoenix
Jona Humbel
Tony Ebbert
Lord J/Jmob (and others): Jesse Ingaro
AustinH231
Daniel Young (also known as Cosby)
timmybmx123
tj777
CJ Treihart
6efimov
Joey Wallace

Semi-legit (Some trades legit some not. Overall just sketchy people)
Tprscooters
Noah.

And remember guys...

Meaning dont go saying that you traded with 'so-and-so' so you should be added. It is for them to say, not you.

Last edited:

toddpickel

Steel Member
We need a mod to run this. Or atleast a older person (join date wise).
But your list looks pretty damn good to me.

Foster

Steel Member
ok you guys can see if a mod wants to do it but I do think I can do a good job and I would like it if you atleast gave me a chance. ill check it daily and keep it updated.

and right now in still looking through the old ones comments to make sure everyone goes where they belong.

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
Mods can add people to the list as they see fit.
That being said. I'm not on too often anymore and I don't check BST / sell / buy things here often either.

Boon seems fine for the job. And if he messes up he gets the boot. Simple as that.

toddpickel

Steel Member
Mods can add people to the list as they see fit.
That being said. I'm not on too often anymore and I don't check BST / sell / buy things here often either.

Boon seems fine for the job. And if he messes up he gets the boot. Simple as that.

Sounds solid to me. If my input counts for anything, I'd delete the other legit list so there is no confusion on which one is the "official"

Foster

Steel Member
Thanks a lot rob for giving me a chance. I wont mess up. But yeah if I do ill be outta here in a flash.

Anyways. I've gone through the old legit lists posts and look at all the "is this guy legit" threads and added some people who qualify.

Foster

Steel Member
Or if your like me then I get the chance and then boom. Gone without an explanation.

Well lets just say if I ever do what you did to your thread I hope Im gone without and explanation too. Please dont turn this into a shitstorm though. You had your chance.

Foster

Steel Member
Ok sorry. Now im guessing its about you being a mod. Well I guess life sucks and then ya die. Suck it up princess and lets get this thead back on track. Who all legit up in here??