Orange rivers review?

Excellently made, IMO 88a is still a little hard (I'd consider proto sliders at 87a or proto grippers at 85a) they're a tad slippery when they're brand new before getting a little worn in, but they're definitely an awesome wheel that just keeps smoothly wearing and wearing, getting no chunks along the way. Very solid, very fast. Buy them or PROTO's, best experience I've had,

Excellently made, IMO 88a is still a little hard (I'd consider proto sliders at 87a or proto grippers at 85a) they're a tad slippery when they're brand new before getting a little worn in, but they're definitely an awesome wheel that just keeps smoothly wearing and wearing, getting no chunks along the way. Very solid, very fast. Buy them or PROTO's, best experience I've had,

zach poon

Silver Member
I was jw how they felt to protos, ive chunked 3 grippers and i only ride street ever anyways so i just wanna know if they are durable with hardcore riding

Ignacho

Silver Member
it all depends on how long do you ride them in properly
If the first thing you'll start throwing is bangers then you can forget getting durable wheels, riding them in is that you just ride around the streets not doing hard tricks or sketchy tricks, if you ride like that for like about a week or two, then any proto or river wheels will be almost impossible to dehub or chunk.
I have had protos (sliders) for about a year and a half, and they've only worn down, because i didn't do anything hard for about a month, my friend although bought them the same day and his wheels dehubbed after 5 months because they weren't properly rode in.

zach poon

Silver Member
it all depends on how long do you ride them in properly
If the first thing you'll start throwing is bangers then you can forget getting durable wheels, riding them in is that you just ride around the streets not doing hard tricks or sketchy tricks, if you ride like that for like about a week or two, then any proto or river wheels will be almost impossible to dehub or chunk.
I have had protos (sliders) for about a year and a half, and they've only worn down, because i didn't do anything hard for about a month, my friend although bought them the same day and his wheels dehubbed after 5 months because they weren't properly rode in.
thats kinda hard to be like "hey you can't ride your scooter how you usually ride your scooter" i think ill just get sliders and just start throwing shit idc 5 months is pretty good for wheels

^^ Just gotta do a few fat manuals WITH BRAKE down a huge hill and switch em out. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like it would make sense. Brand new wheels are totally fun to just ride anyway. I miss how flowy my wheels felt when I first got them. Felt soooo good just to cruise around.

Ignacho

Silver Member
thats kinda hard to be like "hey you can't ride your scooter how you usually ride your scooter" i think ill just get sliders and just start throwing shit idc 5 months is pretty good for wheels
well if you have the money to buy wheels every half a year then go for it