Orange rivers review?

Ignacho

Silver Member
Idk i guess ill do that, its just i have a huge tendacy to lose tricks if i dont do them after awhile
na, by actually just cruising aroung you'll get more comfortable with your scooter and once you start doing tricks you'll get them with ease

I don't know if you interpreted my last post correctly, to clarify, I'm saying that buying wheels every couple months is totally cool. Wheels stay feeling awesome, guaranteed.

zach poon

Silver Member
I don't know if you interpreted my last post correctly, to clarify, I'm saying that buying wheels every couple months is totally cool. Wheels stay feeling awesome, guaranteed.
O ik ik i didnt interpret it wrong mane, i just thought that you didnt have to break them in, but i just dont know if inwant sliders or grippers now

You want grippers

I second this. I really like my rapids, but I can't ride at all if it's remotely wet, I slip out sometimes on tight turns, and riding over rough shitty surfaces is the holocaust... I have had a little more luck with Sliders, never owned Grippers but they feel awesome on my buddy's scooter. My next pair of wheels forrrr sureeee.

Mattt

Old thread, but I've been riding orange rivers for a little while now and i find on concrete after a while it does get a little "slippy" but if you do ride mostly on asphalt then they are a good durable wheel, No signs of dehubbing or chunking yet (roughly three months)