Photos of yourself

AX3D

thissposted edited to get rid of the ridiculasly gay pic. link if yu sititl want to see it

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2156/imga0513wl6.jpg

edited by dibble 9/22 because of the "your yourself" thing, who thought they were funny?

edited by dibble 10/22 (wow over a year later lol) because the title was "pictures of your douchebag". soooyeah. derek stop being gay.

edited by dibble 10/24... and yeahh. idk. jockinn?

Me at my younger age..
melgibsonbraveheart1tc2.jpg

Matt Dibble

M3MB3R
Staff member
no, i remmeber when he put that pic on his myspace awhile ago it was "us at my birthday party" then they want to clairemont or soemthing... actually idk. but it was somethign similar lol.. and derek you scare me. lol

AX3D

..Phil.. said:
Me at my younger age..
melgibsonbraveheart1tc2.jpg
LOOOOL! I laughed so hard out loud when I saw that Phil!!!!!

And to Ryan:

For a good while I was riding with one other guy... It was boring as and we didnt really do much exept jump around the tiny little gaps outside my house, Then one day we decided to go to the skatepark for a change and we met Jordan, Jackson and Tyler. Back then Me and Jordan were pretty much the same in skill (I said pretty much not the same hahhaa) And for a while after that it was just riding and all that, then one day we had a maaaad assss sesh at Runaway Bay park and there were alot of people there, Since then so many people have started scootering, I counted and theres over 40 {-) Dont worry about it, if your nice to everyone, and be just rad and show what can be done on scooters then people will start it up 'cause they want to be as raad as yoou! !heart {-)

Jake Carlyon

Steel Member
Should have seen some of the sweet barspins and 360's i was pulling on this thing, crazy hang time...
1070780imglt9.jpg

Me just chilling on some weird tour thingy...
1070757imgpy1.jpg