Pranks Thread

Elliott SR

Bronze member
So April fools is coming up, so I wanted to have some prank experiences shared, whether you were the victim or planner, so here's one. So for whatever reason my dad had this lamp that had all these cherub statues on it in my room. I always did a double take when I woke up because it always reminded me of these creatures from Doctor Who (you can always call me a nerd I don't care) called the weeping angels. Quick rundown: inhabit/look like statues, they can't move if you're looking at them (don't blink) but are lightning fast, kill by touching you and sending you back in time and then feeding off the time energy when you die (time of touch) and I am freaked out by them. I will clarify more if asked. But to the point, I was taking a shower, there was a knock a the door, I got out, opened the door, and the lamp was there. That freaked me out and I closed the door but realized dad had put it there as we are both fans of the show and he likes pranks like this. I went out, got dressed, and he had waffles for me. Lol

Last edited:

TheObserver

Steel Member
Poured tabasco down some kids' nose when he fell asleep. That was classic.
Ketchup packets under the toilet seat.
Wired my friends' car ignition to the horn- he couldn't turn on the car without the horn continually going off.