PROTO scooters

Matt Rittler

Steel Member
BRAVO PROTO. Haters be damned. You have done a much better job then I could have ever imagined with the production of your decks. They are strong and light and are available in more then one angle and length. YOu really hit this one right on the head. Yes it is a tad bit over priced but just the comfort on the deck repays itself over time. I will not ride a different deck again. Proto Deck life. <3 Thank you for everything you have done. Anyone who tries to talk shit about me for posting this or on proto. Should learn grow up.

BRAVO PROTO. Haters be damned. You have done a much better job then I could have ever imagined with the production of your decks. They are strong and light and are available in more then one angle and length. YOu really hit this one right on the head. Yes it is a tad bit over priced but just the comfort on the deck repays itself over time. I will not ride a different deck again. Proto Deck life. <3 Thank you for everything you have done. Anyone who tries to talk shit about me for posting this or on proto. Should learn grow up.

cs_goat.jpg

proto love <3 grippers are amazing.

Joey Wallace

Steel Member
Proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto.proto. For lyfe!

tylerbillman

Steel Member
every pair of your wheels Ovalises, Whad up wif dat?

They aren't ovalized otherwise the bearing's wouldn't go in straight, they're just loose. It's either the way they are now or the way they used to be during the second batch, meaning you'd have to break your bearings with a hammer to get them in.

Dual slider life.