READ: If you can't decide...

evanreed

Bronze member
Hey I just have a quick question, which is better proto grippers or PROTO gripper 110mm Dylan Kasson Sig. V2 (Khaki on Grey)? I don't want any of theSliders including the Jon Reyes Sig

matr!

Silver Member
If you ride all around everything get...what? besides pheonix..100 bux for wheels pshh

I remember this thread hahaha, started out as a joke.

To answer your question;
Definitely something 110. For speed and stability, and cause generally bigger is better. Alot of people go for eagles, if you do I'd recommend signature eagles, cause they have thicker bearing slots that help prevent ovalisation. A downside of eagles is that they do wear REALLY quickly and square off fast. Some people like squared off wheels, some don't, it comes down to preference haha. Also the chunk like a bitch after about 5-6 months. Other than that, I'd recommend them, they are like mach-10.

If you want to go protos a lot of all rounders like to ride a gripper on the back and a slidder on the front. But meh.

Just ride all of the grom kids scooters at your local and note what wheels they have, and what you like most. Of course, how the bearings were installed and are treated will also have a massive factor.

Chris36

Bronze member
i rode the new lucky wheels and they are alot better then the old ones and the new blunt 110 wheels are very fast dont last the longest but worth the money

JC chaney

Bronze member
if you ride park get proto grippers
if you ride street get proto sliders
if you ride everything get proto grippers
if you dont have enough money for protos become a prostitute