Riders in or around Kelowna, BC

Travis House

Wu-Tang Master
Staff member
I'm moving to Kelowna in the next week or so, anyone else around there that would be down to ride/spot share? It's probably cold as fuck but as long as it's dry I'll ride

tylerbravo

Steel Member
thats sick! i dont really live near there but i usually go up there in the summer for a week or so with the kooky crew.

ChrisFleugel

Silver Member
are you kidding?! i live a few hours away. if you get a chance come to langley B.C tell me haha. i usually up there in the summer. i may be able to find some people for you to ride with

Rideout

Bronze member
I live in Chilliwack which is about 2.5 hours away from Kelowna. Kelowna park is pretty fun but it is full of little scooter kids who just ride flyout all day every day.

travismini

Bronze member
There is quite a few scooter riders that live in Kelowna, Brett Ploegman, Joe Finamore, Kyle Dolgopol just to name a few, if you want to hit them up. This is a couple guys at the gnarly kelowna park

Travis House

Wu-Tang Master
Staff member
Hell yeah those guys kill it! Hyped that BC is alive as fuck.

I roll into town on the 20th!

edit: Hell yeah Chris, I wanna travel around and film a bunch if I can so I'm sure our paths will cross

Kyle

Troll Moderator
Staff member
Travis, how long are you staying out there? I will most likely be moving to Vancouver or Kelowna in September.