SCOOTER BRAKE SUPER THREAD! All brake questions answered!

Crusty

Bronze member
will a flex fender work on an old A? seems like it would have trouble staying aligned . just asking cause the only thing keeping 125mm wheels from fitting is the brake spring.

i have a mgp nitro and the brake rattles. how do i stop the rattling? dont want a flex fender just want to know how to stop the noise.

DavidBryson

Steel Member
^i have the same problem but with my ultra pro. i found out that my spring/bolt watever u call it is bent, but if i tried straightening it, it would snap. im just putting up with the rattling lol i know the spring will snap soon, but till then ill just ride

Hey the spring in my blunt aos standard brake has snapped, does anyone know if you can buy new springs that fit, or shall i buy a whole new brake?? :)

Huxy98

What would be more DIALED and worth my money?!?
Magray V2?
TSI?
Swit?chblade
Help appreciated i have a DK-2 if that matters ;D

Michael.

people say distircts crack where you drill the hole for the flex fender but i doubt it's true. go for the switchblade

gjdadj

Steel Member
What would be more DIALED and worth my money?!?
Magray V2?
TSI?
Swit?chblade
Help appreciated i have a DK-2 if that matters ;D

if magray fits get it, its alot more legit cus u dont have to mod anything to fit it.

gjdadj

Steel Member
bulletproof it ugly (imo) i quite like shortened razor brakes, theyre light, protect the side of ur shoe from the urethane and hub of the wheel, is reasonably wide, and cus of its shape, its quite hard to land on, making riding easier :) get rtazor.