Scootering the Broadway bomb

Juan.

Silver Member
So i really thinking about going to the one this year but then i heard about it being canceled and the possibility of arrests and all that so i just said fuck that. That and i wasn't sure if i'd be the only scooter kid there but then i saw this video *http://vimeo.com/51967900* and saw someone with a scooter and that just got me mad that i didn't go. So who would be down to scooter in it next year if it happens?

It's still way to early to confirm for sure but the people who say are down to ride in it so far are:

1. Me
2. Hep Greg
3. venom19

Juan.

Silver Member
looks fun as hell!

Yeah a few friends that skate have gone for a few years and they say its amazingly fun but there weren't as many people around this year because of rumors of it being canceled. I want to get like a group of scooters to go.

Juan.

Silver Member
That was Steven Sanchez. And that policeman on a board was unexpected.

Oh cool and yeah at first i thought it was just someone in a costume but when i paused it, it looked to real. Do you know if he did it start to finish and did he have any complaints for being on a scooter or were they cool about it?

Madis

Super Geek
Staff member
I'm sorry, I'm unable to help you with that.
You should ask Sanchez instead.

Juan.

Silver Member
sancheezy is his name on here, although he quit scootering for long boarding.

Looked for him, Couldn't find him.
Was talking to a friend that went this year and it turns out that even though the Organizers of the event said there were no arrests about 100 kids did get arrested..

CallumR

Steel Member
That would be so sick to just mob down the street with like bucketloads of people, i feel as if you would just get mad shit for it.

Juan.

Silver Member
That would be so sick to just mob down the street with like bucketloads of people, i feel as if you would just get mad shit for it.

That's what we did for the NYC jam this summer when we were riding to spots and when we all bombed the Williamsburg bridge. When i was riding back from the last spot and was riding ALL the way back to grand central i had a ton of people stop me and ask what that was all about. It was so much fun. And about the getting shit for it, Thats why i want to see what that sanchez kid experienced and to see how they reacted to him

Tom Cirbee

Super Moderator
Staff member
That small ounce of Sanchez footy made me so happy. Although I am surprised he chose to scooter instead of skate.

steven

Hello everyone. Yes this year the broadway bomb was crazy with all the media attention on us. I won a mile race the day before and couldn't wake up in time for the race. So i decided to ride my scooter.