scootgossip (SOCIAL THREAD POST HERE FOR FUN)

parrish

Administrator
Staff member
I thought this would be a good thread. Post updates in here about when people get picked up by/drop/dropped by companies. Also a good space to bitch and moan about whether they "fucked up" or not.

Josh Young

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh yea source also... sorry stefan. haha

scoot gossip im hearing is that madd gear is not doing to hot at all.... even twan left or something

Josh Young

Super Moderator
Staff member
I heard somewhere that Twan had a proto tattoo and got it covered up. Is this true?
hahaha yea he did but it got changed into a eyeball or something. he has a ton of tats so it was prob pretty easy to cover up. twan is chill though. always cool to me at events and shit. dan barrett got one to but he says its a scooter wheel or got it changed into a scooter wheel or something idk.

zach poon

Silver Member
hahaha yea he did but it got changed into a eyeball or something. he has a ton of tats so it was prob pretty easy to cover up. twan is chill though. always cool to me at events and shit. dan barrett got one to but he says its a scooter wheel or got it changed into a scooter wheel or something idk.
Hmm i wonder if cameron poe did that. Cameron poes tatoo is secretly a proto tatoo!!!!!