SCS Questions

Nate_Robertson

Steel Member
Man I havent been on the fourms in a long time, anyways I am switching from HIC to SCS and I already have oversized hep-trons. If I were to block the slit in my bars with a piece of standard bars would this be a 100% safe alternative to cutting the slit off? The whole point of me getting SCS is to raise my bars 2inches. Another question I have is would I need a spacer? Im running the Issac Miller Sig Legacy and a 21.5 Sledge. Its a pretty common setup especially on this fourm so someone should know.

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
Man I havent been on the fourms in a long time, anyways I am switching from HIC to SCS and I already have oversized hep-trons. If I were to block the slit in my bars with a piece of standard bars would this be a 100% safe alternative to cutting the slit off? The whole point of me getting SCS is to raise my bars 2inches. Another question I have is would I need a spacer? Im running the Issac Miller Sig Legacy and a 21.5 Sledge. Its a pretty common setup especially on this fourm so someone should know.
most scs raise your bars 1.5 inches. No spacer needed, standard bar in OS bars work fine,

James Hoffmann

Bronze member
Make the standard bar block is a 1/2" or so more than the slit to be safe. I'd throw a 5mm spacer in there no matter what, if anything you'll get some extra height from it.

instinctscooter

Silver Member
mate I am making a tutorial for this that should be up this week. If you like I could PM you when it is up as I very recently blocked up some slitted bars myself. Hope this helps