Simi Valley Skatelab

zach poon

Silver Member
anyone a local? if you havent gone it's a super fun park but ever since they started allowing scooters all the time you get the little kids on A1's snaking you and they just built a scooter shop at the park so if anyone goes hit me up

issac p

Silver Member
i go every once and a while. i know cameron poe goes there all the time though.
and 661 is making the scooter shop. 661 is lame as fuck. i wouldnt want to support them at all.

zach poon

Silver Member
I know ive seen him there a
and 661 is making the scooter shop. 661 is lame as fuck. i wouldnt want to support them at all.
i know i see cameron there sometimes he fuckin shreds! I know 661 is lame but they sell sliders and i cant really pay 17$ shipping or go out to scv all the time to buy parts but id only buy wheels and maybe a half knuck but everything else they sell is bs its just like only district v2s and aos's and district bars so scooter zone and the vault i just need to cop some sliders

zach poon

Silver Member
Hmu next time your out here! Im the only 16 year old kid that scooters out in westlake and im kinda over just riding with the 13 year old kids

zach poon

Silver Member
I literally haven't touched a scooter in so long I probably can't even ride haha but I guess I was pretty good compared to the kids I rode with besides cam
its kinda hard to compare to cameron because hes so good! This was when you would get ticketed for going to moorpark

Chrispy

Silver Member
I might be able to get a ride.
If it's my friend who takes me I'm bringing my scooter
If it's my mom I'm bringing my bike