Sketchup skateparks

me1

not sure if this is the right section, if its not mods please move it.

But i was wondering if anyone makes cool skateprks on SketchUp. I just finished a cool street park and i would ride it for a long time.

Street Park:
5z2vmoo.jpg

54ocvnk.jpg

6g1qgyp.jpg

483pnrr.jpg

626hsnp.jpg

4uu5ogh.jpg

4v5fcyd.jpg

its got like everything, stairs, ledges, rails (there where you want them to be, the take to long to make), banks, hips, a spine, and even a mini ramp. i would ride it all day

me1

ohh i know, i have pictures of one of his on my computer because it was so awesome, thats whats got me into it.

James Scown

Steel Member
I make them all the time, im addicted to sketchup lol. ill post some up after.

A question too, i never figured out how to make corner bowls, banks and stuff like that pic above. HOW??????

me1

Jaaames[GCS said:
]
I make them all the time, im addicted to sketchup lol. ill post some up after.

A question too, i never figured out how to make corner bowls, banks and stuff like that pic above. HOW??????
james, thos hips and banks i made above were easy. try to like layout were you want it and make the rectangle for your what woud be like a deck and the where it would end and connect the corner below diagnoly t the top. or the easier way if you know how is use the 'follow me' tool. you just grab the edge and basically drag it to where you want it. if you want i could actually show you in a video becuase im UBER geek.

Madis

Super Geek
Staff member
Ryan Behlau said:
Madis will completely OWN this thread.
lmao! thanks bud :) I'd still like to see more sick ideas coming out of everybody.

I might post the newer Levittown skatepark version later, it's too dank.

But here's something else i had drawn a long time ago :)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

me1

eff you madis eff you. thats so sick its not funny. your my idol man <3. im gonna work on a park ive actually riden before. its pretty sweet.

EDIT: NVM i havent been there in a long time. we should like see who can build the coolest park or something (1st place: Madis). im just interested in other peoples imaginations.

tylerwhetstone

Steel Member
dude madis, that flow is WAY to good. was just picturing like how it flows and how it just keeps going with hips and crap and it goes on forever like a circle sorta. god damn

Madis

Super Geek
Staff member
i like the long funbox+pyramid idea on the 2nd picture. Overally pretty cool setups :)

me1

wow this thread is way cooler then i thought it would be. everyones designs are awsome. and ill agree with Madis, that funbox-pyramid is insane looking. keep the parks comings guys there all awsome

fashow69

Steel Member
haha i used to do those and i even made a thread about it a while ago those are some really good parks but i still cant figure out how to do curvatures like bowl corners and such.

daltonkennon

Steel Member
This is pretty sick since i am probably gunna get tons of money soon and i am building a skatepark in my backyard!

yess, i think i like madis's the most, but keep posting... i need ideas.