Sneaker/Shoe Thread

Matt Gauthier

Steel Member
Ive noticed that theres not a real thread to display your fine footwear so post pics of your most dank shoes
(does not have to be skate shoes)

emil_rides_street

Steel Member

Brennan

Steel Member
Huf Classic Lo's feel so nice to ride in. Vans Rowley Solos feel great too if you wear 2 insoles or replace them with better ones. They're essentially an improved Era Pro so they break in hella comfy, and stay that way even as they're falling apart over time.

JasonxB

Steel Member
yo shoot me some on feets of the tubies please /(on snapchat)

@ yungslothlord42
unfortunately my phone cameras stopped working a few weeks ago but if I get the chance I'll take some pics with a friends phone. they p comfy, I went a half size down but my true size would have worked too.

only issue is that one of the tongue pull tabs came off after like 3 wears, I'm gonna contact adidas about it

emil_rides_street

Steel Member
unfortunately my phone cameras stopped working a few weeks ago but if I get the chance I'll take some pics with a friends phone. they p comfy, I went a half size down but my true size would have worked too.

only issue is that one of the tongue pull tabs came off after like 3 wears, I'm gonna contact adidas about it
that's fucked up.

I really want to get ultra boosts but the hype is real.. might go for pure boosts instead