Southern Ontario

brody01134

Steel Member
yeah everyones going to the kinsmen comp. Btw guys last time at cj's the owner told me its closing in less than a year. theres no money in the skatepark business he said so hes stopping it and renting out the building

Slammed

Hey, I'm from Hanover ontario, small little shitstain of a town. I just recently checked out cj's and had a blast, damn shame to hear they're going to close their doors. Not sure what this kinsmen place is, any info? Also is there any skate park out there with a foam pit, and a resi jump? Being a biker as well I have learned more stuff between the joyride foam and resi than anywhere else. I was disappointed to see that cj's had the foam but no resi, and not even a launch to jump landing with the same sort of lip as the foam jump. Any suggestions?

Tobin

Bronze member
im in etobicoke right by cj's i go there ever weekend, its always busy, theres never nobody there i swear to god if they close it im going to kill somebody cause i have no where else to go thats close when its cold and the only skatepark around is some shitty one