Team Dogz Pro 4 X-Gen Rainbow pegs help

ChenYunMu

Hi guys im new here, I'm a newbie to scooter and i've just purchase a scooter from team dogz pro 4 x-gen neo chrome edition. it comes with 2 peg in the package but i purchase another pair of peg hoping to fix it to my scooter so it have 4 pegs. but when i dismantle the wheel i found that the screw were too short tighten the additional peg. so my thoughts is i probably need to buy a longer screw? but i not sure of the dimension needed or which is best to fix such scooter pegs need you guys assistant on this. Thanks alot

ChenYunMu

I just hope someone can guide me through on the screws or how to fix the scooter with 4 peg. If there's something funny or wanna laugh at me just go ahead but at least help after you've finish laughing..

ChenYunMu

Thank you Chris. but do you have any recommendation like are there different type of axles and what length of the axle should i go for.

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
Hi guys im new here, I'm a newbie to scooter and i've just purchase a scooter from team dogz pro 4 x-gen neo chrome edition. it comes with 2 peg in the package but i purchase another pair of peg hoping to fix it to my scooter so it have 4 pegs. but when i dismantle the wheel i found that the screw were too short tighten the additional peg. so my thoughts is i probably need to buy a longer screw? but i not sure of the dimension needed or which is best to fix such scooter pegs need you guys assistant on this. Thanks alot
dude not to be rude or anything, but why do you need 4 pegs if your starting out? peg tricks are fairly advanced and im just wondering why everyone feels the need to have them if they dont really use them?

Billie Rainbow

Silver Member
Some of these replies are very vague and non productive, you think before you speak right?

Did my research first, your stunt pegs do not fit a 13mm Socket piece of any kind. This means you cannot run the bolt commonly used to run 2 pegs at a time which is an M8 Allen head bolt(a screw to you) like in the picture below:
images

If you really want to try regardless of others opinions above, you can alternatively run 2x 70mm scooter axles like in the picture below and use washers to correct the proper tightening of the axle. If you would like a on-line store to buy these items from, we need a more precise location from you to point in the best direction.
B&A%20crisp%20rear%20axle.jpg

ChenYunMu

Thanks billie rainbow, my location is in singapore ok I will first try look at a local store to see if there is any similar kind mentioned above.