THE FIRST EVER SR MOVIE

Nate_Robertson

Steel Member
The SR forum dudes are putting together the first ever SR movie! The movie is open to anyone! Here's the rules/how to enter.
1. Go out and film your best 1 minute segment of your gnarliest footy. (HD or SD it doesn't matter)
2. Edit your footy into a part no longer then 60 seconds. Any song is fine just make sure it fits well. Make sure it ends at the right time or you fade it out, don't just cut the music.
3. AFTER you have your part edited and completed post what song you are using on this page to avoid 2 of the same song. Don't post what song you are using before your edit is completed in case you decide to go with a different song and someone else wants to use that song.
4. Upload your part to Vimeo and be sure to make it private.
5. Email the link and password to nate.robertson28@gmail.com. I will put all the parts together into the movie.

The Deadline will be May 15 (Any conflictions please email me I will take late submissions for some excuses.)

Get out there and film!

Any Questions please email me lets try to keep this thread short.

EDIT: If anyone doesnt know how to edit well or wants a well edited part, hit up Bror Svensson, he will help you.

Last edited:

Nate_Robertson

Steel Member
since the clips are 1 minute, the song will be cutted and there would be too many songs, let's edit our parts and pu them without songs and let's all together decide for 2-3 songs
If we do that the song might not fit certain parts of the video. Edit the song to one minute and fade it out if it doesn't end right. Then we could have a graphic come up in between each riders part with there name on it.