THE FIRST EVER SR MOVIE

Binky

Bronze member
just a suggestion but if you are going to film in HD i recommend setting the aspect ratio to 4:3 as its going to be sorta dead if it keeps switching between 16:9 and 4:3. I would say that doing this to HD footy is better than doing it to SD because stretched out standard def footage looks wack af. Best of luck rendering out the full video with HD & SD footy it can be a bitch at times. One last thing my man Turks killing it also hyped to see clips from @JoelanPlz

Ethan_

Silver Member
just a suggestion but if you are going to film in HD i recommend setting the aspect ratio to 4:3 as its going to be sorta dead if it keeps switching between 16:9 and 4:3. I would say that doing this to HD footy is better than doing it to SD because stretched out standard def footage looks wack af. Best of luck rendering out the full video with HD & SD footy it can be a bitch at times. One last thing my man Turks killing it also hyped to see clips from @JoelanPlz
that's why the people filming hd are changing it to 4:3 because sd can't go to 16:9 without looking weird

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
has anyone spoken to the people who run the SR YouTube to see if we can post it on there / whos channel is this going up on?
bumpity bump cos i got some junk in the trunk!
@Nate_Robertson ive made a few changes to my section if thats okay with you (emailed the new link)
edit : i've done it again
a71d04bc7ae4327a5307431b40840140.png

Last edited: