THE NEW UK CHAT

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
so I get that this place is pretty dead right now but some OGs are coming back and the newbs are alright. So yeah this is just a general chat for the UK homies. invite some of your friends if you want because i know the UK side of SR is pretty crappy.

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
yeah but i don't think enough people:
1)know what SR is
2)can be arsed
hey whatever we can try...

Orion Maynard

Bronze member
I hate living in England, every park it's just kids, spice boys with penny boards, skate park sluts, roadmen on pushies and sweaty skaters that can't land tricks so they hate

yhhh man I agree that's why I predominantly ride street spots because there's non of that there except the old police officer that comes to chat us up... then the old people blurgh :O >_< :)

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
yhhh man I agree that's why I predominantly ride street spots because there's non of that there except the old police officer that comes to chat us up... then the old people blurgh :O >_< :)
dude if youre actually from Leicester there should be barreeee street spots. and you got fucking Broom xD
i wish i could ride street, Derbyshire countryside street spot = a inch high curb with some shit wax on it

GRAYDONSHEDSSTREET

Silver Member
broom is fucking gnarr now, and seb chipassa and his dogs including harry labet kill it, and there is a lot of spots tbf but no dogs to go film or sesh with, most of them live in Loughborough so a street sesh would be a rarity, but the other locals are all.. yes you've guessed it, swag fags (well most of them)
If you also don't want to be a swag fag can you not say dogs this isn't 1980s surfing haha