the pheonix v1 deck

humpurple kushiones

Steel Member
whos still got one? for those who dont know the phoenix v1 was the first true production one piece deck, they made a production run of 50 decks for the first production. most of them snapped at the neck by the headtube in the first few months.. but does ANYONE still have one that isnt broken? they made 50 most broke i know someone else still has one. its probably one of the most important parts of scooter history behind sr threadless forks and rad/wee bars. so whats up any ogs out here with a pheonix v1 deck? im terrified of riding mine i dont want to find out i broke the last one still alive

Micah.

Steel Member
whats the difference between the v1 and v2? I forsure have a really old phoenix that im riding right now that has held up so well over the years

neburg964

whos still got one? for those who dont know the phoenix v1 was the first true production one piece deck, they made a production run of 50 decks for the first production. most of them snapped at the neck by the headtube in the first few months.. but does ANYONE still have one that isnt broken? they made 50 most broke i know someone else still has one. its probably one of the most important parts of scooter history behind sr threadless forks and rad/wee bars. so whats up any ogs out here with a pheonix v1 deck? im terrified of riding mine i dont want to find out i broke the last one still alive

Are you talking about a Reventon V1? My son rides one. Bought it brand new about 8 months ago

matr!

Silver Member
surely the ultra pro was before the phoenix v1? Also I haven't seen many around as you said a fuckton of them were snapped pretty quick.