The Vault

Ryan Rides

Shipping was fast and cheap, customer service was polite and understanding, and your supporting Tyler Wheeland what more could you ask for?

zach poon

Silver Member
Shipping was fast and cheap, customer service was polite and understanding, and your supporting Tyler Wheeland what more could you ask for?
actually the owneris a girl so your supporting her but whatever, the vault always has the cheapest prices and they are pretty legit; local shop for me plus i know a couple people that are on tv team

DeviinGilly

Steel Member
always get on yo code game. i ordered my bars from them and they came pretty fast. supporting riders is cool too.

EverettY

They've got good prices on all their stuff and are really fast with responding to any questions... I can always get a discount from them also and they've always had everything I need...

gary.the.llama

Bronze member
thats my local shop and theyre really helpful with everything i need from getting out my stripped bolts, to deciding what deck i should get especially andre hes the homie lol

Travis.Regnier

Steel Member
took them fucking three months to replace my aosv3 deck, now i know replacment was an issue since the istributar was out, but they didnt answer my emails or message or comments, so i phoned them up (long distance from canada charges) since their goddam toll free doesnt work in canada then they still did nothing so i spammed the fuck out of their Email til i got a new one haha

James Webb

Steel Member
Went in to buy some parts, got 25% off my rads because of a scratch and got 10% off my tilt wheels because one was less shiny then the other, it was just dirty... shit was tight.

Ignacho

Silver Member
Went in to buy some parts, got 25% off my rads because of a scratch and got 10% off my tilt wheels because one was less shiny then the other, it was just dirty... shit was tight.
did you use a discount code also? would've been hella cheap

zach poon

Silver Member
They gave you 25 off the rads, damn thats clutch as fuck; i didnt notice that was you until after i left lol

James Webb

Steel Member
did you use a discount code also? would've been hella cheap
naw i went into the store and bought it and i feel like trying to get a discount off a discount would be pretty shady

They gave you 25 off the rads, damn thats clutch as fuck; i didnt notice that was you until after i left lol
yeah hhaa shit was tight she brought out two pairs a pair with and without a scratch and she said choose but you get 25% off the scratched i was like hell yeah