Tricks you have invented (or think you have)

Elliott SR

Bronze member
Ok maybe this thread sucks. But I have a few I want to share so here goes a random thread of mine again.

Powerslide to bar
Caveman barspin
Never seen either done on a scooter but have seen caveman to bar on BMX

Cole

Bronze member
I do this thing where i stop halfway up a quarter go 90 degrees and stall on my deck or pegs in the middle of the quarter pretty fun have not seen anyone else do it

Montgomery jensen

Bronze member
anyone do scooterfakie grinds besides me, i can do scooterfakie, smiths, noseblunts, disasters, feebles, i can do them slide on quarters, boxes, and now i have scooterfakie smiths on rails too, i think of it as my own thing/ style, i think iv seen a scooter fakie feeble done before but none of the other stuff, one day i was just messing around trying to scooterfkie our local box, and bam i locked in, so i sat for about 45 minutes and figured em out, if anyones interested il try and film it soon

JasonxB

Steel Member
anyone do scooterfakie grinds besides me, i can do scooterfakie, smiths, noseblunts, disasters, feebles, i can do them slide on quarters, boxes, and now i have scooterfakie smiths on rails too, i think of it as my own thing/ style, i think iv seen a scooter fakie feeble done before but none of the other stuff, one day i was just messing around trying to scooterfkie our local box, and bam i locked in, so i sat for about 45 minutes and figured em out, if anyones interested il try and film it soon
zig

Montgomery jensen

Bronze member
did this 2 days ago, one handed one footed FS nose blunt lol

i barelt got the back wheel up for this picture

Attachments

• one handed one footer noseblunt.jpg
    one handed one footer noseblunt.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:

Montgomery jensen

Bronze member
tight, il have to try it lol, sounds terrifying.but hey il give it a shot

Attachments

• 13224103_1782998855267278_360604341_o.jpg
    13224103_1782998855267278_360604341_o.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 9

steeze_laweeze

Bronze member
Ayyyyy I was waiting for a thread to talk about this, So about 3 months ago, I could hit rails but only non-kinks. Some friends and I went to a highschool to film and there was a perfect rail there with a kink 4 stairs or so, mellow kink. I'm pretty competitive so when my friend hit it I knew I had to do it. So I asked my friend to film it, like usual I took several run ups. I was trying just a bs board, I hucked it finally and, well, I didn't jump high enough. So instead of a bs board I did an over blunt, I think. Since I didn't jump high enough, I didn't actually get onto the rail, so instead the rail went between my front wheel abd the front dropout. So my immediate reaction was to follow through until I could make a joke. So I pretty much just did a nbd and right before I could've landed it, I jumped off and said "Sick noseblunt." as a joke. It was half a second after I said that when I realised what had just happened. I still hate my guts for this. I'm working on getting the clip of this story, so I have proof. :(

Elliott SR

Bronze member
Ayyyyy I was waiting for a thread to talk about this, So about 3 months ago, I could hit rails but only non-kinks. Some friends and I went to a highschool to film and there was a perfect rail there with a kink 4 stairs or so, mellow kink. I'm pretty competitive so when my friend hit it I knew I had to do it. So I asked my friend to film it, like usual I took several run ups. I was trying just a bs board, I hucked it finally and, well, I didn't jump high enough. So instead of a bs board I did an over blunt, I think. Since I didn't jump high enough, I didn't actually get onto the rail, so instead the rail went between my front wheel abd the front dropout. So my immediate reaction was to follow through until I could make a joke. So I pretty much just did a nbd and right before I could've landed it, I jumped off and said "Sick noseblunt." as a joke. It was half a second after I said that when I realised what had just happened. I still hate my guts for this. I'm working on getting the clip of this story, so I have proof. :(
sounds dank, but iv done a few of those on a local down rail
I would call it a noseslide because that would be the skateboarding term. I'll mess around with some this weekend.