Tricks you have invented (or think you have)

danielBMXisFUN

Steel Member
Sit whip ( looks like a no foot can late whip but you sit on the scooter mid air then whip)

Also a tire tap scooter decade cant really explain but ill show you guys later.... (and its not a decade u stay still the scooter spins around under you on the back wheel

Montgomery jensen

Bronze member
dope

Sit whip ( looks like a no foot can late whip but you sit on the scooter mid air then whip)

Also a tire tap scooter decade cant really explain but ill show you guys later.... (and its not a decade u stay still the scooter spins around under you on the back wheel
thats an around the world, jon reyes literally does them in every edit and does like 1080 ones

Last edited by a moderator:

Montgomery jensen

Bronze member
flat is so weird, like iv thought of practical uses for some flat tricks street but for the most part i think flat really is its own catagory, something i like just relized lmao

Elliott SR

Bronze member
flat is so weird, like iv thought of practical uses for some flat tricks street but for the most part i think flat really is its own catagory, something i like just relized lmao
More people should throw whiplashes and stuff into tech IMO, and they could have use on really small stairs and stuff.

Montgomery jensen

Bronze member
pretty much tho

ok so i sdaw thatr some kid on here grinded the headtube on accident , like in betweeb the fork and the headtube on a rail, and ever since then iv been figuring out how tf it was possible, but yesterday, on a thin-ish rail i figured it out and can do have the fail with a frontside headtube grind

not noseblunt im talking like literal headtube*

Last edited by a moderator:

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
pretty much tho

ok so i sdaw thatr some kid on here grinded the headtube on accident , like in betweeb the fork and the headtube on a rail, and ever since then iv been figuring out how tf it was possible, but yesterday, on a thin-ish rail i figured it out and can do have the fail with a frontside headtube grind

not noseblunt im talking like literal headtube*
Quit double posting and use the edit button. Thanks.