What will we call the SR video?

GRAYDONSHEDSSTREET

Silver Member
Idk maybe you guys can build ramps in your yard like zach said if you really wanted to ride you would make time for it
I do and I ride them 1 hour or more every day, but small boxes don't work for video parts lmao. Don't say that I don't "want to ride" fuck off, I need to get rides and my dad is a baseball coach so that takes away most days there. And even then I can rarely get rides.

Chrispy

Silver Member
I do and I ride them 1 hour or more every day, but small boxes don't work for video parts lmao. Don't say that I don't "want to ride" fuck off, I need to get rides and my dad is a baseball coach so that takes away most days there. And even then I can rarely get rides.
ethanegud always puts sick box footage on ig lol. If your dad is a coach that means the weather is good enough to play and that he can drive. Go get a ride with him to the field and look for spots while there. So i back my statement when I say if you really wanted to ride you would lol

jasen111

Steel Member
ethanegud always puts sick box footage on ig lol. If your dad is a coach that means the weather is good enough to play and that he can drive. Go get a ride with him to the field and look for spots while there. So i back my statement when I say if you really wanted to ride you would lol
why are you even arguing over this you sound 12

as for the name, you can't call it the SR video. fullstop.

Ethan_

Silver Member
calling me out