Which Deck

Sam B

Bronze member
Im looking to upgrade my deck, and am thinking about either a Grit Vendetta or MFX as they are relatively cheap. I currently have a pretty battered Rory Coe sig deck and so was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers. I ride both park and street so i am looking for something strong, not to expensive and good for both styles.

instinctscooter

Silver Member
I would say ethic pandemonium, unfair deck (I am really suprised by how nice this deck is) or a flavour, i know its unpopular on here to say it but don't go with a 22 unless you know you want a long deck

zach poon

Silver Member
5starr theory deck; 130 dollars, most balanced deck I have ever ridden, and they are 4.5x21 so pretty standard i love the fuck out of mine

Sam B

Bronze member
I have heard some bad stuff about the pandemonium and flavor being quite weak, and im quite sketchy when landing. Has anyone heard about the grit vendetta?

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
I have heard some bad stuff about the pandemonium and flavor being quite weak, and im quite sketchy when landing. Has anyone heard about the grit vendetta?
if you are sketchy dont get a ethic or flavor, grit sucks. Get a 5 starr or unfair deck, dont waste money on a expensive deck if you are gonna do sktechy tricks.

Sam B

Bronze member
off topic but has anyone ridden a Trail deck?
my friend just snapped his today

if you are sketchy dont get a ethic or flavor, grit sucks. Get a 5 starr or unfair deck, dont waste money on a expensive deck if you are gonna do sktechy tricks.
im not massively sketchy, i just dont always land tricks clean and think those decks dont seem massively strong. Also i cant get either of those decks in the uk. Whats the MFX like? (i know its kind of hated on these forums but it seems pretty cheap and strong)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
im not massively sketchy, i just dont always land tricks clean and think those decks dont seem massively strong. Also i cant get either of those decks in the uk. Whats the MFX like?
im currently riding a mfx and i like it for chilling but trying to do triples and such on it really sucks. Get like a aos v3 otherwise