Who owns who?

I think it'd be nice to know what companies own eachother/are extensions of eachother/ are partially owned/ invested by other companies etc.

Ex: Proto owns River (extension)
District and Addict (are tied to Marcel?) but Ethic is Kevin Demay and friend's brand?
Blunt IS Envy, Envy is just the Australian term?
Something about flavor and fasen?

Help me out guys, I really think it'd be nice to know.

Josh Young

Super Moderator
Staff member
proto does not own river.

Proto and river are both owned by andrew broussard. They are seperate companies not one under the other

Marcel owns District, Addict, Egale

Blunt was all originally all blunt but due to another company called blunt and legal reasons they changed it to envy still using the same logo. i dont know if anything is called blunt anymore. dont know why they would still keep it around. Fasen is also owned by Blunt/Envy owner Dinny. Fasen was started just so Brenden smith could have his own company cuz he is a a super pro in Australia

tyler_magro

UN1C0RN
Well I talked to a guy in hong kong who says flavor, ethic, and urbanartt comes from the same factory. District used to also but I guess they moved to a new location. It's like part of a few big factories that would do mostly car parts

DeviinGilly

Steel Member
Collin owns tilt
Andrew owns river and proto
Marcel owns addict and distract i believe, and kevin owns ethic and flavor, i think.
(
)
urbanartt is also in the french circle, but i forget who started/owns it
sunshine distribution owns all the brands that zig rides for, like gerrit said,. (ie AO, 841, etc)
i dont know about envy/blunt, fasen, or MGP.
stefen hefner owns source also.
dont quote me

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
flavor and mutts are tied somehow because the mutts team always used to ride the old flavor decks and wheels