Who owns who?

Billie Rainbow

Silver Member
soz dudes, i have too much fun haha. i haven't forgotten but i like to stay away from the net and electronics that communicate. ill do what comes from my head.
i dont care about distributors as they are not making products

Addict- funded by marcel(fsp) owned by johhan moreau, uses same factory as district (no info)

Blunt/envy- owned by dinny spicer investors at the start then self sustaining, dinny comes from the bmx world in aus and seen an easy market to take advantage of then the rest of the world, uses the infamous super chinese factory

Crisp/grit- Active out there pty ltd, forget the owners name. same as mgp in output (mass only). apparently bought out phoenix pro recently (rumors?) uses razor factories for production or atleast used to

District- owned by marcel (FSP) own factory, no info on it atm

Ethic dtc- owned by kevin demay, used superchinese factory, i thought there is a new one in use for new range

Flavor- owned by roll dist. in aus, rollerblades ect. dean tully i think is the name. was oem buyers, quick buck so no solid factory until recently only because they are "trying" to make better product. used the superchinese factory. if i didnt know better, what i see kevin "doing" who is designing this stuff is making it shit on purpose (built-in obsolescence) so he speeds them to bankruptcy or just abandon ship before that to get rid of people who arent as dedicated to our sport as him quicker without it falling back on himself too much (i love a good conspiracy!)

Fasen- owned by Brendon smith, funded by dinny of envy, super chinese factory used i am assuming here

MGP- used to be under the umbrella: healthy bodies pty ltd. owner is mike horne, dont know which factory now but used to be some kmart type one, think its a car builder now

this is mainly mass i know but i needed to know these things at one time and i still remember them

list the rest you wanna see and ill catch up soon enough

soz dudes, i have too much fun haha. i haven't forgotten but i like to stay away from the net and electronics that communicate. ill do what comes from my head.
i dont care about distributors as they are not making products

Addict- funded by marcel(fsp) owned by johhan moreau, uses same factory as district (no info)

Blunt/envy- owned by dinny spicer investors at the start then self sustaining, dinny comes from the bmx world in aus and seen an easy market to take advantage of then the rest of the world, uses the infamous super chinese factory

Crisp/grit- Active out there pty ltd, forget the owners name. same as mgp in output (mass only). apparently bought out phoenix pro recently (rumors?) uses razor factories for production or atleast used to

District- owned by marcel (FSP) own factory, no info on it atm

Ethic dtc- owned by kevin demay, used superchinese factory, i thought there is a new one in use for new range

Flavor- owned by roll dist. in aus, rollerblades ect. dean tully i think is the name. was oem buyers, quick buck so no solid factory until recently only because they are "trying" to make better product. used the superchinese factory. if i didnt know better, what i see kevin "doing" who is designing this stuff is making it shit on purpose (built-in obsolescence) so he speeds them to bankruptcy or just abandon ship before that to get rid of people who arent as dedicated to our sport as him quicker without it falling back on himself too much (i love a good conspiracy!)

Fasen- owned by Brendon smith, funded by dinny of envy, super chinese factory used i am assuming here

MGP- used to be under the umbrella: healthy bodies pty ltd. owner is mike horne, dont know which factory now but used to be some kmart type one, think its a car builder now

this is mainly mass i know but i needed to know these things at one time and i still remember them

list the rest you wanna see and ill catch up soon enough

Do you know any contact or webpage of superchinese factory?
I've been looking for them for a while so I can find out some information of them!