Wolf Scooters (formerly Gorilla Motor Works I think)

sps

Hey all,

I'm doing a little research for my girlfriend, who is getting a new scooter. She's buying here in New Orleans (where we live) from a reputable mechanic/dealer who I presume has a contract with this company. I know there's a lot of negative reviews of Chinese scooters in general, but this one looks pretty good. Brand new, warranty, plus she has gone to this mechanic for awhile now with her old scooter--which was bought used on the cheap and eventually turned out to have too many problems after about a year... the mechanic was the one who told her he wouldn't fix it anymore because it was costing her too much. So, reputable guy it seems.

Anyway, all told, for scooter (150cc), title, registration, and tax it'll be $1950. Does anyone have any opinions? Preferably not conjectures and assumptions, but some real world knowledge. I haven't found a whole lot online except for "get a Vespa because it's better, duh".

Thanks.

steeze_laweeze

Bronze member
Hey all,

I'm doing a little research for my girlfriend, who is getting a new scooter. She's buying here in New Orleans (where we live) from a reputable mechanic/dealer who I presume has a contract with this company. I know there's a lot of negative reviews of Chinese scooters in general, but this one looks pretty good. Brand new, warranty, plus she has gone to this mechanic for awhile now with her old scooter--which was bought used on the cheap and eventually turned out to have too many problems after about a year... the mechanic was the one who told her he wouldn't fix it anymore because it was costing her too much. So, reputable guy it seems.

Anyway, all told, for scooter (150cc), title, registration, and tax it'll be $1950. Does anyone have any opinions? Preferably not conjectures and assumptions, but some real world knowledge. I haven't found a whole lot online except for "get a Vespa because it's better, duh".

Thanks.
Wrong type of scooter buddy, we ride what the yungins call "trick scooters" aka kick scooters!

sps

HA!.... doh. My bad. I guess I should have looked at the root website first... I'm not really old, but it's been some years since I've done that sorta stuff. Thanks for the heads up.