WTT: District V2i Helmeri/TSI Thom Cat/Sliders for QUALITY 125mm deck/fork/wheels

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
Title says it all. Want to trade my Helmeri sig, Thom Cat, and Sliders for decent quality 125mm compatible deck, fork, and 125mm wheels. If you come in here with Grit parts or some shit, I'm gonna laugh at you. Looking for VertX, TSI, Proto (125mm Striker? Anybody?), etc. QUALITY parts. Any deck trade needs to be a 4.5 or wider. Preferably wider.

BaHjHWR.jpg

Thom Cat is rusty but still going strong. Sliders are still probably like 105mm with no chunks or cracks (they were prototypes I bought off Dylan Kasson, they have a slightly harder and chalkier urethane formula and profile) and have Bones Reds in em. Helmeri is ridden but not thrashed, still has plenty of life in the grind rails. I have a thrashed but still rideable black V2i I'd throw in to trade as well if I have to, and I can add cash if its truly necessary.

ChrisFleugel

Silver Member
Ive got used vertx forks and wheels, any deck should be compatible. the wheels are in pretty rough shape though

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
Not even, they're Blunt bars. I had a friend taper em for me but the weld is super sketchy and cracked all the way around now. I left it at home while I'm up at school though, I don't see myself riding it much up here unless I start doing some mountain road hill bombs with my longboard friends.

GraysonD!!

Silver Member
I have 125 scooter huts and 125 vertx wheels id sell for cheap like 30$ plus shipping. One is kinda worn becasue power slides the other 2 are fine.