Trace
Steel Member
![]()
![]()
![]()
Deck: Phoenix Reventon 4.25
Headset: FSA Impact
Forks: Lucky SMX
Bars: Home Made Hernandez Bars 22H 18W
Clamp: Lucky
Wheels: Razor Black Lable& Epic
jordan its trace i love everything but the wheels haha
![]()
![]()
![]()
Deck: Phoenix Reventon 4.25
Headset: FSA Impact
Forks: Lucky SMX
Bars: Home Made Hernandez Bars 22H 18W
Clamp: Lucky
Wheels: Razor Black Lable& Epic
![]()
![]()
![]()
Deck: Phoenix Reventon 4.25
Headset: FSA Impact
Forks: Lucky SMX
Bars: Home Made Hernandez Bars 22H 18W
Clamp: Lucky
Wheels: Razor Black Lable& Epic
I live in the bay area..... This is the story of my life.A lot of kids do this. Sad thing is I know a kid with a $600 scooter that can't even whip air ._.
This is the story of my life.
Is it "Jordan Lago Dialed?"
Were you at woodward?
A lot of kids do this. Sad thing is I know a kid with a $600 scooter that can't even whip air ._.
The only thing my spare needs is metal cores and I could literally ride it as my main. I like it.
Bump. And getting my new black sz clamp tomorrow.Better pics tomorrow when it's light, but my new setup
![]()
![]()
![]()
Bump. And getting my new black sz clamp tomorrow.