proto whip.jpg
Ethic grips
affinty bars
tilt scs
tilt headset
proto orion deck 20.5 x 4.5
tilt forks
elite x supreme wheels

Pretty gassed i managed to get a proto deck in the uk, little small but im getting used to it

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
elitescoot1_zps4kjmu6bj.jpg

elitescoot2_zps3z4opmkm.jpg

elitescoot3_zpsb8fumr8p.jpg

got dat newnew elite v2, wise wheels n fork + griptape/headset, feels dank asf but headset keeps coming loose after 10 mins riding ;(

i havent been here a while so imma post 2 prev setups too

addict
13512151_10209206473096861_7838782563351066196_n.jpg

MGPenis
mgeepee_zpsujw2orft.jpg

Casey Hendrix

Steel Member
Well after a long 5 months I was finally able to track my scooter down. It looks like it wasn't bashed on too much but she definitely needs a tune up. I'm waiting on my new camera to get in and I'm going to work on my returning edit. If all goes well and I'm not completely out of it there should be a dope edit dropping in the next couple months. Thanks for all the support guys and shoutout to the dude who recovered it for me. Such a rad community.
IMG_0303_zps3gx6m8g2.jpg

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
Well after a long 5 months I was finally able to track my scooter down. It looks like it wasn't bashed on too much but she definitely needs a tune up. I'm waiting on my new camera to get in and I'm going to work on my returning edit. If all goes well and I'm not completely out of it there should be a dope edit dropping in the next couple months. Thanks for all the support guys and shoutout to the dude who recovered it for me. Such a rad community.
IMG_0303_zps3gx6m8g2.jpg
Waitwut did someone jack your scoot before??

Casey Hendrix

Steel Member
Waitwut did someone jack your scoot before??
Yeah unfortunately.. About two months after I posted that new setup on here it went missing. I was at a Carl's Jr in Thousand Oaks when it got stolen. My buddy Chris saw a kid riding it and approached him with a couple other guys and ended up getting it back. I was pretty much done at that point though.. After dropped $800 on that setup and having it go missing sucked pretty bad. It had bol's and a half knuckle on it before. C Poe hooked me up with the bars and scs!

morefiend

Noob here. I just got into scooters because my 9 year old daughter wanted one. I bought her some Hello Kitty scooter but she busted the wheels within a month trying to learn to hop. I bought her a Razor A kick to hold her over until I could build a proper scooter. when I finished she decided that I should keep the scooter so we can ride together...this is the result.

purplscootersm.jpg

Lucky Vice Grips
Crisp SS3 Bars 26x23 (HIC)
Scorpo triple Clamp
Envy Battle Headset
Razor Ultra Pro Deck Custom Powder Coat Purple
Crips Tech8 Fork
Yak Scat 100mm wheels (Crisp Blaster wheels in pic)
Rush ABEC 9 bearings
Lucky Standard Brake (Razor Brake in Pic)

Next built is a Pink and White scooter for my daughter...starting with a Grit Deck...

Elliott SR

Bronze member
Noob here. I just got into scooters because my 9 year old daughter wanted one. I bought her some Hello Kitty scooter but she busted the wheels within a month trying to learn to hop. I bought her a Razor A kick to hold her over until I could build a proper scooter. when I finished she decided that I should keep the scooter so we can ride together...this is the result.

View attachment 1879

Lucky Vice Grips
Crisp SS3 Bars 26x23 (HIC)
Scorpo triple Clamp
Envy Battle Headset
Razor Ultra Pro Deck Custom Powder Coat Purple
Crips Tech8 Fork
Yak Scat 100mm wheels (Crisp Blaster wheels in pic)
Rush ABEC 9 bearings
Lucky Standard Brake (Razor Brake in Pic)

Next built is a Pink and White scooter for my daughter...starting with a Grit Deck...
Grab an ethic erawan for your daughter. Better price, strength, brand and everything.