Your Setup

The Batman

Steel Member
Staff member
Since the filming and photography sections have been split, I thought this would be a good idea.

So yea, post up your setups and get this section rolling!

Devin Catron

Steel Member
My setup. not a recent pic. its my Pentax K200d with the kit lens, My Pentax K1000 with the 80-200 zoom and the "prime" 50mm f/2.8 prime lens thats kills everything. most of my recent pictures are with that. and my old Canon video camera that i havnt used in such a long time. and various bags and filters..
EDIT: sorry for the huge picture
IMGP5488.jpg

JohnMorris10

Bronze member
*cough* canon is the way to go ;)

My setup. not a recent pic. its my Pentax K200d with the kit lens, My Pentax K1000 with the 80-200 zoom and the "prime" 50mm f/2.8 prime lens thats rapes everything. most of my recent pictures are with that. and my old Canon video camera that i havnt used in such a long time. and various bags and filters..
EDIT: sorry for the huge picture
IMGP5488.jpg

Oh yeah get a pentax they totally focus in mirrors ^^

Jacek

Nikons are good cameras, so are canons and so are pentax's.

You cant say one is better its the photographer that takes the picture. AS you can see right there ^. Prime example.

JohnMorris10

Bronze member
Nikons are good cameras, so are canons and so are pentax's.

You cant say one is better its the photographer that takes the picture. AS you can see right there ^. Prime example.

your exactly right, wait but if the camera doesnt matter why dont i see wedding photographers walking around with little asian compact cameras?

Jacek

your exactly right, wait but if the camera doesnt matter why dont i see wedding photographers walking around with little asian compact cameras?

You dont see that because they prefer to use cameras that facilitate their profession. in their hands, a point and shoot with manual modes can produce better photographs than most people.

Blake

Steel Member
upqtw.jpg

Canon 60d Body
Canon 1000d Body
Canon 75-300mm f/3.5-f/5.6
Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-f/5.6 and newer IS model.
Canon 50mm f/1.8
Tamron 70-300mm f/4.0-f/5.6 Di 1:2 macro non-VC
Two ebay tripods
Two YN460ii flash's
Two Yongnuo CTR-301p receivers and one trigger.
Slingshot 200aw bag