Michael Rankin
Super Moderator
deep fried triple bacon burger with 3 slabs of spam and 4 slices of cheese. its a heart attack on a plate
deep fried triple bacon burger with 3 slabs of spam and 4 slices of cheese. its a heart attack on a plate
My grandma eat's that shit.Peanut Butter and Pickle sandwiches![]()
Ok, I don't think is weird cause I've been doing it my whole life, but everyone else does. I absolutely HATE the taste of milk, so much to the extent of I don't eat it in my cereal.
The jist of things, I eat my cereal dry, no matter what kind it is.
Ok, I don't think is weird cause I've been doing it my whole life, but everyone else does. I absolutely HATE the taste of milk, so much to the extent of I don't eat it in my cereal.
The jist of things, I eat my cereal dry, no matter what kind it is.