Bobby R
Steel Member
yes they already talked about it^
Oh didn't even notice, don't really read alot of posts in this thread i just look at the pictures.
yes they already talked about it^
First and last bump.New wheels and sticker.
![]()
![]()
Ehh?
if you painted your bars and fork black or white that would look so much nicer
No.yea i would go black with the bars and forks
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Grips: blue ODIs
Bar ends: black metal ODIs
Bars: RUP 22h 18w
Clamp: random double clamp
Fork: RUP
Deck: blue Lucky Evo 4.0
Wheels: black on red Epic Quakes
Pegs: Tilt Chromos
can u run tilt scs, vertx smx, and a reventon without a spacer
It's only a quarter inch shorter (The ghost is 19.75)
I won't have money for wheels in a long time. But, I think i want the razor phase two wheels.
I'm hopefully trading my ghost flight for an AOSv2 next week.