YOUR SCOOTER

Tom Cirbee

Super Moderator
Staff member
New wheels and sticker.

b7aves.jpg


xngdnm.jpg


Ehh?
First and last bump.
 

Derek Seay

Member
I'm currently saving up money for a new setup, I have alot more yardwork to do though. :/
Specs:
Blunt AOS v2
Tilt Legacy forks (Paid for already)
Tilt SCS
Some kind of T-bars
 
Derek, the AOSv2 is shorter than a tsi, so I don't know if youd want a shorter deck or not. And if your looking for T-bars get Vertx bars, their only 50$
 

Derek Seay

Member
It's only a quarter inch shorter (The ghost is 19.75)
I won't have money for wheels in a long time. But, I think i want the razor phase two wheels.
I'm hopefully trading my ghost flight for an AOSv2 next week.
 

Joe Riley

The Gypsy
Staff member
The AoS v2 is TOO light, I switched from a V2i to one and it just doesn't feel safe if you go big in the streets. And if you flow a lot, I doubt you'd like it. Now I'm riding a cut down green V2i.

As for my scooter, here-
6911390518_c2373b0269_z.jpg

6911390896_5026933d85_z.jpg

6911390896_5026933d85_z.jpg


Razor bars, Blunt Declare forks, ECX Wheels, District clamp, cut V2i, Blunt headset. The uglymobile.
 
Top