i dont think the old ones are too hard at all but i got the new prototype ones on thursday and they are just amazing. should be out soon because they just poured 500 of them.
They're super hard, and slippery, and slow, compared to the Eagles I've been riding. I can't even do smiths any more because I just slide out lol. They have no grip at all. Idk why though, I swear I rode them before and they were just fine.
I like this, a lot.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Figured I might as well put this back up.
- Black ODI Longnecks
- Rusted RAD OGs, 21" tall by 18" wide
- Stock Razor Ultra Pro clamp
- Cane Creek SC1 Headset
- VertX LinX fork
- ICS
- Front and back VertX 100mm Solid Cores, black urethane
- RUP V2 Deck
- Jessup Griptape
- Cut RUP Brake
Man, canadians really now how to put scooters together
Can't wait til my district deck and VertX T bars come in. How are the bars though?
you sure your bars are 22 high? they look taller
Or here's a better ideaI like this, a lot.
And IMO mods should just delete each page muse post on to clean this thread up a bit, you have to search like a page back to find majority of setups.
i just kinda got back more into scootering and i really dunno where to ask so ill ask here. i got an ultra pro, all stock with yak de fleur wheels, switchblade and qcs pegs. should i buy a fusion elite and put my rup deck with swithblade on it, or buy an smx with district headset and run ics until i buy hic bars?
thats the plan, then later on ill decide what bars to get and hic, then wheels possiblyvertx smx forks and district headset
now has a cane creek s1 and flangless grips. ill try to get another pic![]()
nah no reinforcements but the deck is cracking at the foldy weldsThis would actually ride really nice. I know it's not new and fancy parts, but it's still amazing. Do you have reinforcements in there?