YOUR SCOOTER

R-Dubya

Steel Member
They're super hard, and slippery, and slow, compared to the Eagles I've been riding. I can't even do smiths any more because I just slide out lol. They have no grip at all. Idk why though, I swear I rode them before and they were just fine.
 

michaelchavez

Steel Member
i dont think the old ones are too hard at all but i got the new prototype ones on thursday and they are just amazing. should be out soon because they just poured 500 of them.

can you let me know when because ive been needing to buy wheels for a while and ive wanted vertx's but my friend has them and he says theyre too hard and yeah
 

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
They're super hard, and slippery, and slow, compared to the Eagles I've been riding. I can't even do smiths any more because I just slide out lol. They have no grip at all. Idk why though, I swear I rode them before and they were just fine.

I'll take em. I love hard wheels.
 

Damianscoots

Bronze member
mail

mail
mail
mail

ODI longnecks
Odyssey bar ends
lucky prys whip powdercoat
FSA intergrated
Phoenix Revention FTW<3]
black blue lightning grip tape
dual epic quakes White on blue
Flex fender (Phoenix)
PROTO SCS
lucky LSv3
Super reds bearings
 

Damianscoots

Bronze member
mail

mail

mail

mail

mail



]grips-ODI LN

bar ends-odyssey[/COLOR]
bars-lucky prys powder coated
"Black"]clamp-PROTO black[/COLOR]
headset-FSA orbit integrated
deck-Phoenix revention deck 4.65 FTW <3
brake-phoenix flexy[/COLOR]
wheels-dual epic quakes[/COLOR] 100mm
pegs-chromos
 

TheLewisArsenault

Bronze member
DcRN4.jpg

fe8kY.jpg

AvpEB.jpg

TPQFu.jpg



  • Black ODI Longnecks
  • Rusted RAD OGs, 21" tall by 18" wide
  • Stock Razor Ultra Pro clamp
  • Cane Creek SC1 Headset
  • VertX LinX fork
  • ICS
  • Front and back VertX 100mm Solid Cores, black urethane
  • RUP V2 Deck
  • Jessup Griptape
  • Cut RUP Brake
Figured I might as well put this back up.
I like this, a lot.
And IMO mods should just delete each page muse post on to clean this thread up a bit, you have to search like a page back to find majority of setups.
 

Victor C.

Member
Man, canadians really now how to put scooters together :p
Can't wait til my district deck and VertX T bars come in. How are the bars though?

theyre great! they are TIG welded, and they are made of the strongest metal. my friends dad is a mechanical engineer, he built himself a race car, and he was like "holy shit this is good metal" haha. they feel really good for barspins and stuff, pretty light too
 

Ronnie Bergan

Steel Member
Yeah fer real it doesnt affect any one in any way with her buying scooter parts. she has a job and a kid and a husband, shes succesfull. so if in her spare time she wants to ride/buy/sell/trade scooters then thats her choice.
 

austincats

Member
i just kinda got back more into scootering and i really dunno where to ask so ill ask here. i got an ultra pro, all stock with yak de fleur wheels, switchblade and qcs pegs. should i buy a fusion elite and put my rup deck with swithblade on it, or buy an smx with district headset and run ics until i buy hic bars?
 

michaelchavez

Steel Member
i just kinda got back more into scootering and i really dunno where to ask so ill ask here. i got an ultra pro, all stock with yak de fleur wheels, switchblade and qcs pegs. should i buy a fusion elite and put my rup deck with swithblade on it, or buy an smx with district headset and run ics until i buy hic bars?

vertx smx forks and district headset
 

Frank T

Silver Member
This would actually ride really nice. I know it's not new and fancy parts, but it's still amazing. Do you have reinforcements in there?
nah no reinforcements but the deck is cracking at the foldy welds:( haha although ive been riding it for six months plus since i was like 8, its kinda old
 
Top