ChrisBrown
Steel Member
I give them just as many warnings as I give you. If you don't like how I mod, then just get off the site already.
he has a point
I give them just as many warnings as I give you. If you don't like how I mod, then just get off the site already.
I like everything other then the fork, the zero offset kinda makes it look like your fork is just chillin' backwards.![]()
![]()
![]()
thats right, b jelly; its my gf......
i need to stop riding so much....
![]()
![]()
![]()
thats right, b jelly; its my gf......
i need to stop riding so much....
Been a while since I've been on this site. Well heres the setup. If you dont like, dont say shit. Feels amazing.
![]()
Bars - MGP Batwings Oversized / 22.5 Tall (23 with spacer) 21 Wide
Grips - Fly Rubbens (I believe)
Barends - Animal plugs
Clamp - SZ Oversized
Forks - SZ Schorchers
Compression - H.I.C.
Front Wheel - Fernando Young 110 / Stock bearings
Deck - Lucky Evo / Lucky Headtube
Headset - Cane Creek S-1 threadless
Brake - Razor
Back Wheel - Eagle Spoked 100 / Stock bearings
Grip - Black Grip
Pegs - No Front / Short socket back (IDGAF)
Solidness <3