YOUR SCOOTER

Ian P

Bronze member
DSCF0402.jpg

DSCF0403.jpg

DSCF0407.jpg

thats right, b jelly; its my gf......
i need to stop riding so much....
I like everything other then the fork, the zero offset kinda makes it look like your fork is just chillin' backwards.
 

Shaun Walton

Bronze member
Been a while since I've been on this site. Well heres the setup. If you dont like, dont say shit. Feels amazing.

6415629765_79f53b66c5.jpg


Bars - MGP Batwings Oversized / 22.5 Tall (23 with spacer) 21 Wide
Grips - Fly Rubbens (I believe)
Barends - Animal plugs
Clamp - SZ Oversized
Forks - SZ Schorchers
Compression - H.I.C.
Front Wheel - Fernando Young 110 / Stock bearings
Deck - Lucky Evo / Lucky Headtube
Headset - Cane Creek S-1 threadless
Brake - Razor
Back Wheel - Eagle Spoked 100 / Stock bearings
Grip - Black Grip
Pegs - No Front / Short socket back (IDGAF)

Solidness <3
 
myscoot2.jpg


Really really shitty picture haha...

Michael Knudson homemade bars
SZ clamp
Blunt envy w/ fsa orbit mx headset
Blunt IHC forks
Dual 110 lucky revolver

Sounds like a basketball
 

Hep Greg

Administrator
Been a while since I've been on this site. Well heres the setup. If you dont like, dont say shit. Feels amazing.

6415629765_79f53b66c5.jpg


Bars - MGP Batwings Oversized / 22.5 Tall (23 with spacer) 21 Wide
Grips - Fly Rubbens (I believe)
Barends - Animal plugs
Clamp - SZ Oversized
Forks - SZ Schorchers
Compression - H.I.C.
Front Wheel - Fernando Young 110 / Stock bearings
Deck - Lucky Evo / Lucky Headtube
Headset - Cane Creek S-1 threadless
Brake - Razor
Back Wheel - Eagle Spoked 100 / Stock bearings
Grip - Black Grip
Pegs - No Front / Short socket back (IDGAF)

Solidness <3

daaamn dude, where the hell you been? post some videos or something!
 
Top