Brock
Bronze member
That is literally my favorite scooter i have ever seen, ever, out of this whole thread. Everything just goes so well.
That is literally my favorite scooter i have ever seen, ever, out of this whole thread. Everything just goes so well.
My new scooter SORRY FOR LARGE PICS
![]()
![]()
Black odi longnecks
Raw Phoenix suicides 21H by 20W
Red Powdercoated SCS
FSA White Orbit Headset
Red Stan Smirnoff Sig. Phoenix Reventon Deck
Red Phoenix Phorx
Black on Black Proto Grippers with Shake junt Abec 7 Bearings
Silver Phoenix Switchblade
I Have to Admit this is my favorite scooter its so nice when your riding well comment
Color combo is ugly as sin, but I bet that thing rides beautifully. What bars?
I still think had he matched the grips with the fork or just did black grips and fork it would look a lot cleaner. The different colors make it look really cobbled together.
i actually like the color combo, unique and not trendy!
what are you talking about, tyler always has the dopest setups. always.
Nate WTF?! Thats beautiful.
Nate WTF?! Thats beautiful.
bump, comments?![]()
Odi Longnecks
Odi Thug Plugs
Rad Crows 22 x 22
ScooterZone Clamp
Hic
FSA Orbitz MX
Lucky Evo Headtube
Vertx I-Beam OMG 4.0
Vertx Smx
Vertx Mags 110mm
Abec 7 Bearings
Bump![]()
![]()
![]()
Longnecks
Phoenix Suicides
Proto SCS
District Headset
VertX SMX
Eagles 110mm
District DK2/V2i