YOUR SCOOTER

Brock

Bronze member
alhf8x.jpg
That is literally my favorite scooter i have ever seen, ever, out of this whole thread. Everything just goes so well.
 
My new scooter SORRY FOR LARGE PICS
Scoot.jpg


IMG_20120103_191825.jpg


Black odi longnecks
Raw Phoenix suicides 21H by 20W
Red Powdercoated SCS
FSA White Orbit Headset
Red Stan Smirnoff Sig. Phoenix Reventon Deck
Red Phoenix Phorx
Black on Black Proto Grippers with Shake junt Abec 7 Bearings
Silver Phoenix Switchblade
I Have to Admit this is my favorite scooter its so nice when your riding well comment

1st Bump
 

tylerbillman

Steel Member
Color combo is ugly as sin, but I bet that thing rides beautifully. What bars?

I still think had he matched the grips with the fork or just did black grips and fork it would look a lot cleaner. The different colors make it look really cobbled together.

They're Lucky Pro HIC Bars 20 wide by 24 high. And yes, it rides so nice. The wheels are amazing and the deck is perfect.

The only reason the colors are like that is because 1: I originally had a blue and black setup with that fork, 2: When I bought grips after my black ones died, the only good ones they had were those red ones, and 3: I'm too broke for new grips and too lazy to paint my fork and bars! :)

i actually like the color combo, unique and not trendy!

After the first few days I liked it too!! Thanks!

what are you talking about, tyler always has the dopest setups. always.

Thanks a lot!! :)
 
Top