YOUR SCOOTER

7230660260_a9aa35e499.jpg

made a hill bomber today. literally the sketchiest thing ever.

anyone else hope for hillbombing become a proper part of scooting like down hill longboarding
 

RiccardoM

Steel Member
Me!

Special 22" by 6" decks with 125 wheels, loads of concave, super streamlined, bars with loadsa backsweep. and the list goes on.
 

RiccardoM

Steel Member
It's actually pretty hard keeping your wheels steady when you go really, really fast as I and my friends found out when all of us but 3 who didn't go as fast ended up in a bush.
 

Joe Riley

The Gypsy
Staff member
I'll cop a new picture, since this isn't what I'm riding, but I won this yesterday.

292295_416780478343738_629016925_n.jpg


According to ECX, it's the first ever Addict complete.
 

SammyT

Steel Member
bench drill and i know where to put them as i have years of broken decks under my belt to know what breaks and where. i can tell you now the top plate on scooters do sweet fuck all in terms of overall strength, its held in the main rails and the corners of the extrusion on the bottom.

cause the addict deck wasn't light enough already
 
Top