![]()
made a hill bomber today. literally the sketchiest thing ever.
![]()
what do you think?
eh idk thrill is taken away with handlebars, and would be pretty unnecesarry to make parts just for that but hillbombing is fun as hell and maybe im wronganyone else hope for hillbombing become a proper part of scooting like down hill longboarding
put strikers on.
![]()
lika sir
![]()
how do you like your raderalls??
eh idk thrill is taken away with handlebars, and would be pretty unnecesarry to make parts just for that but hillbombing is fun as hell and maybe im wrong
I'll cop a new picture, since this isn't what I'm riding, but I won this yesterday.
![]()
According to ECX, it's the first ever Addict complete.
bench drill and i know where to put them as i have years of broken decks under my belt to know what breaks and where. i can tell you now the top plate on scooters do sweet fuck all in terms of overall strength, its held in the main rails and the corners of the extrusion on the bottom.