A T-Shirt for the Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Moak

Steel Member
i just didnt get the shirt. how would you feel if you ordered a kick ass shirt and never received it. im not fucking you over or anything i truly did not get the shirt and i was so excited about it too. did i scam $600 from you no that was someone else so please get me a shirt or paypal me my money back.

did you not read any of that?
the dude he got to do the shirts scammed him, brock didnt scam you. and do you really expect him to be troubled with this kitty shit if hes behind on bills? dude, priorities.

The Batman

Steel Member
Staff member
Ben no, thats not what I said. I got scammed out of one my gigs for work, I'm low on cash and I dont have the extra 25 to pay him back.

and hunter, how would you feel if you worked a straight week and didnt get paid by your boss? grow up kiddo, things are not always that simple. I told you I would pay you back via pm and you continue to stick your dick in the drama anus.

Ben Moak

Steel Member
oh alright, either way your being behind on your bills is a little more important than some kid who still lives at home being out 25 bucks for a a couple more weeks or so.

Hunter Treviranus

Silver Member
Ben no, thats not what I said. I got scammed out of one my gigs for work, I'm low on cash and I dont have the extra 25 to pay him back.

and hunter, how would you feel if you worked a straight week and didnt get paid by your boss? grow up kiddo, things are not always that simple. I told you I would pay you back via pm and you continue to stick your dick in the drama anus.

this was months ago.whenever you can just send me the $25

3rd time ive been scammed on SR and its brock may? last person i would ever except

oh alright, either way your being behind on your bills is a little more important than some kid who still lives at home being out 25 bucks for a a couple more weeks or so.

the other thing is if you get scammed its ok to scam other people as long as you dont live at home and pay your bills 1st wtf?

The Batman

Steel Member
Staff member
How exactly did I scam you when the shirt didn't get to point b and didn't return to point a? You need to chill and stop flaming the thread hunter, I mean it.

This is locked until I have work to post on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.